The Standard Funeral Plan
This plan provides for a simple funeral service direct to a local crematoria and offers the following:
- A basic cremation coffin suitably lined and fitted
- The hearse and necessary attendants at the funeral
- Making all the necessary arrangements for the funeral
- Removal of the deceased to a suitable resting place (up to 20 miles)
- Taking and dealing with all enquiries
- Giving advice on all matters relating to the funeral
Price Does Not Include the Purchase of a New Lair
*Cemeteries marked with an asterisk make additional charges for Saturday Funerals. This charge is not included in the Bond. Should a Bond be redeemed on a Saturday, the prevailing Saturday Funeral surcharge will become payable at the time of arranging the funeral. Funeral plans Clydebank and surrounding areas; Glasgow, Bearsden, West Dunbartonshire.
** Please see/contact a member of staff if you require a cost for Non Resident Eat Dunbartonshire & Renfrewshire Council Cemeteries.
To view our Funeral Bond Terms & Condtions please click here