"With a Clydebank Co-operative Funeral Plan you can rest assured knowing that the funeral prices will be frozen at today’s prices. Easing financial burdens and having the knowledge that a professional and trusted Funeral Director will carry out your personal funeral wishes"
What is a Funeral Plan?
A Funeral Plan is a specialised investment product enabling you to pre-arrange and/or pre-pay for a funeral.
Main features of a Funeral Plan
- Difficult and emotional decisions are made calmly and without pressure
- Arrangements are tailored to your exact personal requirements, where you decide the content and cost
- Your money is fully protected as it is an invested with the The Royal London Mutual Society Ltd
- No upper age limit or health restrictions
- All costs are identified and included in funeral prices
- Payment can be made in full or by installments
Maintaining our high standards
At Clydebank Co-operative we appreciate that the first few weeks after a funeral can be a particularly difficult time and we are constantly striving to improve the level of service we provide.
To help us with continuous improvement we include a ‘Please tell us what you think about our Funeral Service’ questionnaire with the invoice and if convenient, we appreciate any comments on the service that we provide.
As members of the Funeral Planning Authority we comply fully with their Code of Practice. This ensures you are protected and that you will receive the funeral you have paid for.
Please see our range of Funeral Plans below
Showing all 3 results