The Traditional Funeral Plan
This plan provides for a traditional funeral service and offers the following:
- A traditional veneered coffin, tastefully lined and fitted with the provision of a quality robe
- The hearse and necessary attendants at the funeral
- One following limousine
- Making all the necessary arrangements for the funeral
- Removal of the deceased to a Chapel of Rest (up to 20 miles)
- Taking and dealing with all enquiries
- Giving advice on all matters relating to the funeral
- The care and preparation of the deceased
- Visiting the Chapel of Rest, during normal working hours
- Funeral date and time mutually agreed
We have proudly offered traditional funerals Clydebank for over 80 years. Plan your funeral with a trusted funeral provider and you will not be disappointed. If you want it, you get it with Clydebank Co-operative Society Funerals.
Price Does Not Include the Purchase of a New Lair
*Cemeteries marked with an asterisk make additional charges for Saturday Funerals. This charge is not included in the Bond. Should a Bond be redeemed on a Saturday, the prevailing Saturday Funeral surcharge will become payable at the time of arranging the funeral.
** Please see/contact a member of staff if you require a cost for Non Resident Eat Dunbartonshire & Renfrewshire Council Cemeteries.
To view our Funeral Bond Terms & Conditions please click here